Corporate Picnics, School Outings, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, and more!
For over 25 years, we here at Coleman Country Day Camp have prided ourselves on providing excellence in the experience we offer to the community. Our 13-acre campus has continually evolved to bring the latest in amenities and hospitality to those who enjoy our various programs year-round.
Coleman Country site facilities include:
- 20' x 40' heated training pool
- 30' x 60' heated intermediate (3'-4' deep) pool
- 42' x 90' heated (3'-9' deep) pool with water slide
- First aid station
- Surround-sound air-conditioned movie theatre with stadium seating
- Three covered courts for GaGa (a safe form of dodgeball)
- Two all-weather tennis courts
- Synthetic turf soccer field
- Synthetic turf baseball field
- Pond with pedal boats and canoes
- 5000-square-foot tented picnic dining area
- 4000-square-foot picnic pavillion
- 3000-square-foot horseback riding coral
- 5000-square-foot air conditioned gymnastics facility
- 2000-square-foot covered street games pavilion
- Four children's playgrounds including giant ball pit
- Two covered dance studios
- Nine-hole miniature golf course
- Various athletic facilities including: two turf soccer fields, basketball (indoor and outdoor) courts, volleyball (indoor and outdoor) courts, softball fields, and batting cage
- Petting zoo
- Low elements ropes course including zipline
- High elements ropes course including state-of-the-art 40’ high X 32’ wide climbing wall with incline area, inversion section, and jump platform.
- ½ mile horse and pony riding trail
- 15,000 square foot, air conditioniioned combination playhouse and fieldhouse
- Covered areas for nearly every activity, preventing “rain-outs”
- Complete catering facilities
Upon request, we also provide:
- Bumper Boats (under 8 years old)
- Batting Cage with pitching machine
- Buckaroo Bounce (moon walk)
- Various Inflatables
- Face Painting
- Arts and Crafts
- Dunk Tank
- Carnival Booths
- Olympics/Color War
We will provide lifeguards with American Red Cross certifications in CPR and first aid, maintenance staff, and our picnic/facility manager. Limited parking (150-200 cars) will be available in our lot and on the street. Unlimited parking is available at the Merrick station of the Long Island Railroad. Shuttle buses to and from LIRR and the Camp may be rented. Additionally, we can cater your picnic according to your specifications.
Groups of 100 to 2000 can be accommodated.